• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Get together in or around London

12dobidog

Is there any plans on arranging a get together in or around London in the near future?

I'm always up for a get together. The last one we had was last month at a pub near Portland Place. Can't remember the address off the top of my head but it was quite a nice venue - not too loud and busy.

Several of us Londoners are going up to Birmingham on 7th May to meet "The Locales", anyone is welcome to join us. There is a separate thread for that. Because of that I suspect we will not organise anything in London untill later in May or early June, unless there are enough to make it worthwhile.

HTH.

I'd be up for early June (May is looking a bit busy as I will be rushed off my feet with the election). It would be fab to actually meet some of you lovelies! xx

What is the travel arrangements for 7th May

Some have already booked trains, others are leaving it closer to the day to book as they are not sure of times they can travel.

I booked trains and Travelodge rooms a while ago when the prices were low. There could well be others that could get together and pool petrol charges, but we are meeting in Birmingham centre so I have no idea what parking will be like.

Thanks John
I have just checked my misses shifts and she is working all weekend so I wont be able to make it but how about a london meet on or around 11 June

I might be able to make that date too - will know nearer the time but it would be nice to meet a few people :D

I can't do the 11th of June, I have my appointment at the eye clinic for my glaucoma and the eyedrops mean that I will have to go straight back home afterwards :sigh2: xx

I'd like to meet up again too but my op is on 20 May and I don't know if I'll be travelling back into London by 11 June.

Rose

would be up for a meet se london?

I'd def be up for a meet up in London, will do my best to be there it will be great to meet up with everyone.

Bunny x

Just wondering where everyone is? Maybe we could find a central location?

I'm in Hornchurch, Essex - So getting into central London is fairly easy

~Im up for a meet in London too and the 11th June is good for me

The Dover Castle pub between Portland Place and Oxford Circus is the last venue we used and was pretty good for tube station connections. Street parking in the evening shouldn't be too bad. I think a central meeting place is probably best as we will be coming from all points of the compass.

The Dover Castle - Google Maps

Sounds good to me :)

Back