• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Get together in or around London

How about it then? a date for your diary
11 June at the Dover Castle about 19:30

is the location driver friendly and away from the congestion charges?

oh and are kiddies ok to come?

is the location driver friendly and away from the congestion charges?

This link
The Dover Castle - Google Maps
will give you an idea of where it is and how to get there. It is in the congestion zone but that stops at 6pm, just make sure you don't enter the zone before that time.

oh and are kiddies ok to come?

It's not what I would describe as a family pub, there aren't many of those in central London, it's a smallish pub in a Mews.

HTH

THANKYOU :)

Sounds good to me. That pub was really nice the last time we met up - very central.

I'm going to try to change my appointment at the eye clinic as I would love to come (especially as my birthday is a couple of days later).

Are partners allowed to join us? xx

Sorry girls and guys im unable to make it :( as no one to have the kiddies

I should be able to come as well... Also looking forward to meeting everyone x

Sorry girls and guys im unable to make it :( as no one to have the kiddies

If it's okay I'm going to bring my daughter with me, she's 8 and if you bring your kids she'll have someone to play with.

Not sure if children are allowed as this is a city pub and they are not used to families. I will try and check with them in the week and let you know

I tried to ring them, but no ones answering the phone.
Ironically although there may be a fair few of us decending on them, we will be the worst customers, in that, we can't eat or drink much!!!! No profit for them there....

I think I'm free that date...need to check the diary first but hope to be able to make it :)

Back