• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Getting back on top!

bubblyangie

Finally folks I feel like I am beginning to get ME back..... My energy levels are improving, but I am convinced that is due to the 10hrs straight sleep im getting every night, I must confess this is due to the high dose of nerve pain tablets Im on which send my head off the planet, but cos its at night thats ok..... sleep really does help the recovery...........

Ive also put on x2lb this last week, which is good for me, the dietician and doc are trying to get me up a bit weight wise, I am on High Protein shakes and told to fortify my food where ever possible making it more calorific, which I must admit is a head game, cos for years we are told to cut out butter and cream etc and here I am being told to add it in......

Anyway I am just glad to be feeling like im getting better at long last, and I am going back to work next week, although my boss who is just great said she wont be letting me do my full hours until after christmas, she has planned a slow phased return as she wants to makesure I dont overdo it... How nice is that.....

Thanks for listening and being there!
:dancing_snowman:

I am glad things are improving for you. Good boss too - that helps as it reduces the stress of doing too much too soon.

tranquil

Glad you are starting to feel better love.
Yes it must feel weird having to gain weight after all the years of trying to lose it.
You have done amazing though and thats the main thing xxxx

Pleased ur feeling better and like I said Saturday u look really well especially from the month b4 wen I seen u but u did get admitted to hospital the nxt day didn't u?? U look great ang and I'm sooo pleased ur feeling better and getting ur energy bk xx

I am so pleased you are feeling a bit better Angie..
A good nights sleep can change your mood and make the world seem better...
Well (now this feels odd saying this on a WLforum!:cool: )
Congratulations on your weight gain..I know you have been to hell and back trying to put weight on...so thumbs up to you hun .

Its hard when you spent so long conditioning yourself to healthy choices then being told to eat higher fatty stuff...I Guess its a question of changing the mindset once again..(I guess its ok if you enjoy those kinds of foods.)
Keep your chin up Angie..you are getting there..even your thread sounds more upbeat :cool: x xx xx

:)You've warmed the cockles of me heart & bones-on this cold day Angie:)
So pleased to read that things are looking up for youx

I'm so pleased for you Angie. Prayers answered! Wooohoooo! God is good! Take it easy now pet. And well done on your weight gain! It can't be easy, I know I struggle to eat still and I imagine you do too.
I'm delighted to say I'm feeling a bit better every day too. It's great isn't it!

Big hugs honey.xxxx

glad you seem to be turning that corner, all the best

Back