• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Getting really anxious

Hi Corrine,
I started the Mr Ammori fan club! I have my own thread "Allergic to food and immune to diet: My gastric bypass story" if you want to read my story. You're in capable hands with him and it truly is your best way forward. I've never looked back. If you need any advice then get in touch. My email address is [email protected]
I hope that your husband comes around because you need to feel supported. I like the sexy underwear idea and may go shopping for some myself! LOL.

Charliegirl - agree with you, apnea is no laughing matter, i had it for years and its finally getting better, waking up feeling tired, headaches, falling asleep at work etc, thankfully its one of the first things to improve post bypass.

Dont worry about Foella, she's what they term as a 'troll' on chat sites, trolls pop up spouting congecture and negativity whinding others up, then sit back an revel in the chaos they cause, i doubt she's had the op, and doubt she would understand what its like to live in obese body all her life as most of us have. The only way to combat a troll is to treat it with the contempt it deserves and ignore their comments and attempts at whinding issues up !

Our "Troll" had a boob job (posts available by clicking on the Trolls profile ) .....end of Story !! But say no more :) cus in Trollville having cosmetic surgery is 100% safe did u know !! Flights available from Trolls R Us :) and maybe those who did not know that having ANY surgery has a risk might wanna apply for a holiday ! xx

Our "Troll" had a boob job (posts available by clicking on the Trolls profile ) .....end of Story !! But say no more :) cus in Trollville having cosmetic surgery is 100% safe did u know !! Flights available from Trolls R Us :) and maybe those who did not know that having ANY surgery has a risk might wanna apply for a holiday ! xx

Oh lovebug - your such a naughty girl, kind of like you like that though lol lol :D

Guess i'm gona have to state the obvious here.........What we've had saves our lives, what she's had will enhance her life, has to be said there is a big difference and big life style choice me thinks !

Lovebug you really have made me laugh!!!!! x

Back