• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Getting Really Very Stressed

Well, thats where I've been going wrong Mis- I was told it was 40% band and 60% us!!! hahaha. See, that 10% has been missing from my efforts! I'll have to dig deep and find it from somewhere :)

And crying is excellent. Much,much better than food to help you feel better. Then have a nap or a bath and put your dressing gown on and watch something funny on the tv! Just remember to AVOID the kitchen!!
I have started avoiding cooking programs too, they just make me hungry!

I have started avoiding cooking programs too, they just make me hungry!

I know- me too. I used to watch Diners,Drive-ins and Dives before going to sleep but it just made me miserable! Maybe one day it'll be different :)

A Little Less Stressed

Thank you everyone and I am sorry to have provoked a mass crying session - Although I did join in. All your words of wisdon have really helped. Today I feel fresh and ready for the challenge, I think I am going to try and book in to have my hair before I travel up to Manchester on Friday. Out with the old me in with the new healthier, happier new hair styled me :)

Back