• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Goals

Mynewlife

After reading through several threads it has come to my attention, that about 99% of people's goals on here are weight related ( I have them too). I was wondering do you have other goals besides reaching a certain weight? Let us know what they are. Do you think we are too fixated on the weight side of things? or is that a stupid question because we wouldnt be on here if this were not the case?

Thanks

MyNewLife :)

Great post!

I know im totally obbsessed with my weight at the moment, everytime i wake up, i think of my op!

It's driving me mad!!!

I'm going to have a real think about what i want from life :)

.x.

I wanna be able to get on a plane and be comfy in my seat and the arm rests not to dig in my hips same in a cinema

A lot of my goals are non scale related.

I want to be able to get to the top of Glastonbury Tor without expiring.

I want to look the best I can on my wedding day.

I want to be able to go in a helicopter, right now there is an 18 stone limit.

I want to be able to do more exercise and maybe take up a sport.

A lot of my goals are non scale related.

I want to be able to get to the top of Glastonbury Tor without expiring.

I want to look the best I can on my wedding day.

I want to be able to go in a helicopter, right now there is an 18 stone limit.

I want to be able to do more exercise and maybe take up a sport.

Great goals!
...they are all weight related though =/

I guess I never realised how many things I want to do depend on my weight... It's sad it effects us all so badly.. well atleast we are doig something about it eh girls (and guys!)

.x.

Yep they are weight related to an extent, but my main goal is to be fit.

I am never gonna be Elle McPhearson, my body has been fat for too long, its gonna be more like a Sharpei dog but I always said, I had this surgery to get my health back, if weightloss occurs, then that is a fantastic side effect.

I want to be able to reverse the effects of my diabetes 2 and high cholestoral.

Is the weight limit for the helicopter flight in this country? Because I know I went on a helicopter ride over the grand canyon and weighed close to 19 stone, I actually had the embarrassment of being weighed before going on the helicopter, so that they can figure out who sits where and not tip the helicopter over (hehe). It was a great experience tho.

MNL:p

I want to be able to look in a mirror and be happy with what I see

Wear a skirt/ dress

Buy clothes I like rather than those that hide the rolls

Take part in the parent race on sports day

Sit on a swing )silly I know)

Back