• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello strangers!!

831phil

Hi guys - wow, cant believe I havent been on here for 5 months!! Just had a lovely hour reading through the threads and updating on how you all are. I do apologise but been a lot going on with hubby and job since Christmas which has taken over our lives xx I am now 11 months post-op - not quite sure where those 11 months went!!! My weight loss is not as great as some, but I put that down to enjoying a drop of the grape juice! Since my op I have lost 8 stone so that's not bad in 11 months. My life has certainly changed and I wouldnt swap my decision to have the op - ever!!! I love the fact I dont have cravings and I love the fact I have to stop after a small portion - and I dont feel unsatisfied!! The only thing I would change is that I wish I could get into exercise - need some of Gary's motivation - he has threatened to do a personal workout with me - but that's a bit scary!! lol xx Anyhow, that's me - I will try not to be a stranger - let me know how you are all going on. Ruth xxx

Well done!! That's brilliant. And welcome back :D

Back