• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

good day

serenitylove

for the first time in ages iv had a really good day! finally got an outfit for the wedding im attending manaed to walk in heels without pain for the first time in 3yrs and when i got home i found out a letter id written to fate and fortune magazine has been printed so got to see my pics in it was very stupidly chuffed with this lol and as iv been over excited my bands been tight as a drum , does anyone else find there band tightens with extremes of emotion?

hello, im glad you found an out fit for the wedding, bands to ajust restriction wise with how u personally feel, well the band doesant ajust the pouch does, if your stressed/upset for example the pouch will be tense and allowing less foods to be consumed, the more happy relaxed you are then the pouch is to and more food can be consumed. excitment can also cause pouch tension, its a normal thing to happen just takes some time to get used to and be aware of.

liz x

Hi Serenity, I'm so glad you've had a good day and got that outfit you were looking for. I'm sure you're going to look a million dollars in it and feel so confident at the wedding. As for the band I can't say because as you know I'm pre op for it, but if you're happy then thats what matters. Take care xx Gaynor xx

Back