• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good friends

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
oh how is this for a good friend. My friend George has sleep apnoea and had an appointment with the hospital today. She explained to them that I have an appt in December and that i'm a bus driver and cant go to work until ive been seen, and i'm skint and might get in trouble with work, now they are going to try to bring my appointment forward! What a mate eh? :) bless George :sign0168:

Oh thats great Caren, hope you hear soon, be waiting to hear luv xxx

Excellent Caren. I didn't realise you couldn't work whilst awaiting your test. Are you hoping you do have sleep apnoea, as it would help your funding case?

That's great Caren, I hope you get your appointment very soon and get the ball rolling :) xx

Good news...... what a great friend to have...bless:):)

Excellent Caren. I didn't realise you couldn't work whilst awaiting your test. Are you hoping you do have sleep apnoea, as it would help your funding case?
the only reason i cant work is because im a bus driver and carry passengers, i have to say, it would help my case if i did have it lol

ohh caron at long last some good news comes your way i will be keeping everything crossed that you get your appointment very very soon, about time ay mate. x x x x

Hope they bring it forward Hun ! George is a fab friend to have for speaking to them for you . Good luck xx

Oh Caren, what great news. Can hardly wait until it is your turn sweetheart. You SO deserve to get on that losers bench :talk017::talk017::D
awww thats really kind of you Josie :) ive got a long way to go yet xxx

Stay strong, lovely ... it will happen for you (by hook or by crook) mwah xxx :)
hopefully, i do get down about it sometimes, i'm like, "god if this doesnt hurry up i'll have to do something drastic, like go on a diet" :D

hopefully, i do get down about it sometimes, i'm like, "god if this doesnt hurry up i'll have to do something drastic, like go on a diet" :D

Now if I thought that would be a long term solution, I would say 'go for it' but losing it & keeping it off are 2 different things ... hold tight, babe you deserve this op xxx :wave_cry:

Now if I thought that would be a long term solution, I would say 'go for it' but losing it & keeping it off are 2 different things ... hold tight, babe you deserve this op xxx :wave_cry:
lol i know honey, im just joking, im holding as tight as i can, blimey my knuckles are white lol
one day my friend, one day :innocent0001:

Back