• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello :)

ClaireMarie

I'm Claire, I thought I'd introduce myself. I was referred by my GP February 2012, was seen by the dietician, the hospital and had my sleep apnoea test by August last year then have been waiting for my psychiatrists appointment since then...

however in the meantime I've lost 4 stone by myself, so that's the bright side ha..

I spoke to the hospital last week and I now have an appointment to see the consultant on 8th May..I wonder if anyone from Leeds can tell me what I can expect?

Hi Claire and welcome. I'm not from Leeds so cannot comment on the procedure there. But just wanted to say hi and wish you luck ;) x x Oh and well done for losing 4 stone on your own :)

Welcome x

I'm also not from Leeds so can't answer but wanted to say well done and good luck xx

Hi there and welcome,

I think you're a star for losing four stone on your own! Amazing!!! :wow:

You'll have to let us know how you get on at your consultation.

Regards

Mrs Lawns.

Hi there and welcome,

I think you're a star for losing four stone on your own! Amazing!!! :wow:

You'll have to let us know how you get on at your consultation.

Regards

Mrs Lawns.

Aww thank you, I've stalled it's helped me realise I just can't do it on my own.

Yes I will, I loved looking through all the stories and everyone seems so friendly and supportive, thank you xx

Back