• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good Luck Di (tendersage)

Sambucca

Just wanted to wish our friend Di the best of luck with her gallbladder op tomorrow.

Hope all goes well Di, and that you are back here posting very soon xx

Good luck Di with the removal of your gall bladder, just think how amazing you are going to feel once you are free of it.

Good luck Di. Marion xx

Good luck :)

Sure you will be fine Di and that it won't be long before your back with us xx

Good luck Di, hope all goes well. Gallbladder pain is the pits and you will feel so much better without it. You can ask to keep the stone/s in a jar. V useful for grossing people out! x

good luck di xxx

Good luck Di

Hope it all goes well, you will be well shot of that horrid gall bladder!

Maz x

Good luck from me too.

Bonita
xx

Thanks everyone, strange i am more nervous about this op then i was about the gastric bypass, i think i was high on finally being able to do something about my weight plus i had Jonah with me, this time i have my brother and his partner but its just NOT the same thing. Oh i know i will be ok and i should be home tonight but still nervous.

Have kept myself busy by cleaning, washing and shopping, even prepared a beef casserole to slow cook tomorrow while i am at the hospital. Brother and partner arrive around 6.30pm so i need to distract myself until then

Thanks Gaynor :) think this is the longest i have had on here in weeks

We are fine Gaynor, hes still stresed from work, but on a Prince " course this week, and couldnt change it so had to attend, on top of that hes worrying aobut me tomorrow, think he has as much faith in my brother as me... lol no to be fair my brother will do ok, just not so efficient or supportive of me as Jonah is.

I am now off work for a whole month, am on 2 weeks sick leave and at the end of that my daughter arrives and we are going family visiting for a couple of days

however i am going to be in BURY!!!! from the 15th aug for a couple of days as well

Back