• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good luck judybrowneyes

luck.gif

Best of luck hun & try to be nice and calm.

Nic;)

Good lucky Judy, will keep everything crossed for a lovely normal heart beat lol x

Good lucky Judy, will keep everything crossed for a lovely normal heart beat lol x
Thanks honey with all the good positive vibes and the beta blockers it went really well home and doing well got infection in my wound and on anti but understand this is not unusual ... so taking my yucky medicine like a good girl lol and getting on the scales is suddenly a real joy...so how are you and your precious load?? hope you are getting plenty of rest honey xx

OMG you look incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done such an inspiration and thanks again for the encouraging words phatgirl you just got to change that name phatgirlpast lol x

Thank you hun! I will change my name when I reach goal, just haven't chosen the new one yet. Glad to hear you had your surgery & I now can say welcome to the loser bench, you big loser!! Take care and I hope you have a speedy recovery (and that infection clears up soon:)).

Nic:p

Thanks everyone well 3 out of the five wounds have cleared up just waiting for the last two to dry up grrrr, trying to get used to portion sizes now i am on sloppies and i think my body does not like carbs that much as the weight loss has slowed down now i am on sloppies been having i weetbix with milk for breakfast and using mashed potatoe to add to minced up protein but since i have started this i have lost just a pound in 4 days grrr anyone got a good book re successful eating after WLS?? hope you are all well and enjoying the sunshine... btw how do you put the tracker thingy on your profile??

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone and sorry not been around much as well with work and sorting out health problems with eratic heart beats been kind of busy but hey who am i kiddin i am always busy with one thing or another loving the way food no longer is an issue and now i feel i am in control of me when it come to food i can enjoy my food without the guilt just wonderful and loosing around half a stone a month so happy bunny now ;-) hope you are all well and getting there..

Back