• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good Luck Di (tendersage)

Good luck Di with the operation...You will be fine of course.

I want a photograph of the stone please, as I'm sure everyone else will...lol!

Take care

(((hugs)))

Do you mind me asking what op you're going in for? Good luck!! Hope all goes well!!!

Good luck Di

Do you mind me asking what op you're going in for? Good luck!! Hope all goes well!!!

She is having her gall bladder removed since she had a bad flare-up of stones right after her bypass.

Nic

Good luck! I still look at my jar of gall stones as proof of my awful pain.

Message from Diane
had adhessins in theatre twice s long as a result. see mannur tomorrow to find oout what happened being kept in. please let mini,s know

thanks for the update tina xxx

Hi Di, didn't manage to wish you all the best beforehand (new isp) but have read an update and want to let you know that I'm thinking of you and hope your recovery is speedy. Have seen your update re the op and hope Mannur will have some answers for you tomorrow. At least you were in good hands.
Take care, Phoebe Xx

Thanks everyone see topsys update on me for a reply, not up to repeating myself as only just got home

Di glad you are home and hopefully feeling better today
Sorry to hear about the adhesions such a nuisance but should be allright
Glad the op was a success it will make all the difference once you are feeling stronger, know the relief I had when my gall bladder was removed
Take care of yourself and have little rests in between pottering

Jay xx

Back