• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good Luck Elffie

Glenville

Good luck Elfie with your op tomorrow.

Make sure you take notes, we all want to know the gory details...:D

Last edited:
Good luck hun, hope u have a speedy recovery xxxx

Best wishes to you, look forward to hearing all about it x

Good luck for tomoro! You'll be fine. Hope you have a speedy recovery, and have got rid of your coldsore :D

xxx

thanks all, my case is packed but will prob be unpaced and repacked a few times today lol :D

Ill be off to surgery with me gown tucked in my paper nicks for a giggle lol. Hubby hasnt got time to stay and take pics as hes off to Cov with the kids, and Im happy that hes occupying them.

Good luck to Matthew for Monday :) and Julie, Hayley and Kelly for Weds, Ill get it in now cos Ive decided Im not taking laptop.

Thanks all for your words of wisdom I think I would have been a headcase without mini's.

Shove over cos that spot there is mine :D

Hey Elfie

Oh wow the time has whizzed by...I remember you telling us that you had you date...It seems like that was just a few days ago!

All the best sweetie...Good luck and a super speedy recovery.

Can't wait to hear how it all went.

Hurry back

(((hugs)))

thanks all, my case is packed but will prob be unpaced and repacked a few times today lol :D

Ill be off to surgery with me gown tucked in my paper nicks for a giggle lol. Hubby hasnt got time to stay and take pics as hes off to Cov with the kids, and Im happy that hes occupying them.

Good luck to Matthew for Monday :) and Julie, Hayley and Kelly for Weds, Ill get it in now cos Ive decided Im not taking laptop.

Thanks all for your words of wisdom I think I would have been a headcase without mini's.

Shove over cos that spot there is mine :D

good luck love, wanna know all the details when you're up and about, i won't be packing till the sunday night next week, after all i am a bloke, and will leave it till the last minute!! wishing you a speedy recovery and a smooth transition!! ;)

Good luck Effie. Can't wait to here all about it when you join us over on the losing side.

xx

good luck elffie, jeff and matthew.

Back