• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good luck for HC tomorrow!

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
Hey HC, just wanted to say good luck for the op tomorrow. Just think, next time we do a thread like this it will be for your bariatric surgery :D

Will be thinking of you :hug99: let us know how it went when you can.

good luck for tomorrow HC x

All the best HC. Really hope your surgery goes well and you make a speedy recovery xxx

Sorry I missed you too hope your now on the recovering side xxx

hi everyone. Well im back home and doing fine. I was relly pleased as i was able to have my shoulder done under a block and sedation instead of full GA. would of been out sooner but the block was sooooooo good it hadnt worn off and untill it did they wanted me to stay. I have got to say the care not only i but the others on the ward recieved was fantastic. The staff were really caring.
I have got to admit that when the surgon said until the block wears off i want you to stay so you know what pain yr dealing with i was a bit " feels ok at the moment wont be that bad will it?":eek:
Hurt like hell but with regular pain killers its fine.
thanks for all yr good luck wishes they were appriciated. Just hope next time im reporting on an op its mt bypass.
HC

glad your shoulder op went well HC, don't forget that you are still reocvering tho and give yourself time!! Good to see you posting x

Good to see you back HC :D Glad it went well for you x

been to physio today and i am allowed to drive as i have a full range of movement. Still a little sore round the wound sites but not uncomfortable. dressing change tomorrow and stitches out on monday. so all in all a sucess!

you sound like you are recovering well HC, well done!

sounds good HC :) Glad you're up and about.

Back