• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good Luck to Lovebug Livvy!

Alice

Loser :)
All the very best for tomorrow Livvy! It's the first day of the new you!

Make sure you let us know how you are and when you feel up to it, get back on here and give us all the gory details!

Sending you lots of love and good vibes

Xxx Alice

Hi lovebug livvy,
Will be thinking of you, not long now,Take care and take plenty of rest

I'm sending you loads of hugs Katrinaxxxxxxx

Every best wish for tommorow :D:D:D

YAY Livvy, your time has come!!!! Hope to chat on msn later, but if not I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Make sure you let me know how you are later on tomorrow, and finally, not that you need it, loads and loads of luck and love xxxxx

Last edited:
I can only repeat what everyone has already said, best wishes for tomorrow, stay calm and positive tonight, and let us know how you get on.

I'm sure I've said this before, but you are a lovely person and you deserve every happiness. You are strong enough and committed enough to make this work for you.

Huge hugs x

sending lots n lots of good luck vibes for tomorrow Livvy....you`ve done really well pre op & i`m sure ur gonna continue xx

Good luck Livvy, will be thinking of you tomorrow
xx

All the very best Livvy hope your ok today and keeping calm (easier said that done I know).

Will be thinking of you xx

Ooooooooh...

Good luck and all the best!!! :bliss:

*hug*

Thanks so much everyone for your messages...really appreciated. Had a lovely day today. My family had a party for my cousins sons 1st birthday. Loads of food and drink there but not once did i feel like wanted to eat. Have till 12pm tonight to have my last meal so will have some slim fast soup about 9 ish. I feel ok, but i do feel nervous and anxious about tomorrow i won't lie. Was a very teary family that i left today and my mum and dad wrote me a letter and bought me some gorgeous perfume as a little gift but the words my mum has written are happy but i feel her pain so much. She grabbed me to say goodbye and started to cry and it was just so awful. My sister cried when she hugged me too and i feel soooooooo emotional. I don't mean to sound morbid but i am concerned for them if something was to happen to me. I think later i will write a letter to them all and just say my piece worse case and hope to dear god they never have to read it. My boyfriend is so good , in fact i have great support but its time like this it makes me realise how much i am loved and how much they would rather me be big all my life and not put them thru this but i have to for myself . If something does happen then i did this thru my own choice, no one else. I'm not being negative but i really hurt today...its quite painful and part me of me feels selfish for doing this. I have a lovely home, Job, boyfriend, family, no money worries and a whole life ahead of me but i want to be rid of this body that makes me feel so down and i have to, have to do this. I can't wait for it to be over and get on with my life and succeed at this. I have to be at the hospital at 4.30pm and will find out what time i'm due in Theatre. I do hope its not a long weight. Sorry if i sound down, if you could hear my voice you'd realise i wasn't. I'm just concerned for the people around me only normal i suppose. Anyway thanks for all your support guys and i'll text some of u once i am able too or get my boyfriend too depending on how drugged up i am ha ha . Oh i sound so morbid !! This is the wobbles i think most of u will understand. Feels better to write it down. Can't wait to be back on here and tell u all how i am. Love always Livvy xxxx

:hug99::hug99::hug99: aww Livvy I don't have the words to make you feel any better today, so I'm sending you lots of hugs instead :hug99:

Listen muppet, remember our chat and keep your chin up!!! All will be fine. Chat soon when you are on the losing side xx

Hiya

Livvy, you will be fine............. remeber my words to you, there is nothign to worry about, you will soon be back on here, giving us all the low down and putting us all in our place.......

Love ya

Thinking of you Livvy, all the very best, look forward to hearing from you when you can get back online, hopefully someone will update us in the mean time xx

Back