• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good Luck Elffie

i had my pre-op assessment today at the spire where elffie is/has had her op done, upon speaking to the nurse about my surgery she tells me you go in for example on the mon, op on tues, keep an eye on you for a few days, and then maybe let out on the friday....so maybe a few days longer to wait till some news from her

Cheers Mark, I'm sure she'll be fine , Thanks for letting us know that

yeah im here Jeff :D i posted my return on a new post, didnt have the will to troll through loads of posts, you know how much you lot yack on here pmsl.

I went in on monday 10.30 op at 2pm was then grounded till thursday 2pm, if i could have run out I would have done lol.

good luck for Monday its a lovely place with excellent nurses. Ill just cross my fingers neither you nor Marky are in HDU opposite that damn clock !!:p

GG sorry I missed your pm i think.

hi i was sat on bench when you arrived i was going to say dont foget to tuck your gown in pants but you looked a bit upset and kids were ther glad you all ok jeff

hi i was sat on bench when you arrived i was going to say dont foget to tuck your gown in pants but you looked a bit upset and kids were ther glad you all ok jeff

Aww was that you bah you saw me blubbering !! Yeah hubby insisted on bringing the kids, i didnt want him to and that was why. My daughter was devastated, I was ok till she started to cry :cry: then i lost it lol. I lost it again when i hit the theatre room too, silly cow lol.
i feel better today, just feel like sore ribs and it aches when I stay in one place too long. But ill get there
Least you will have a companion in Marky you can go poke him when you get out of bed, he wont know he will still be drugged up :rotflmao: you could go draw glasses on him with magic marker lol, sorry thats evul.:p:D

Its a bit dull in there as you are in a room of your own, so if people want to come visit tell em to. They cant come the day of your op obviously and not while your in HDU but after that its a free for all lol.

Back