• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good Luck HC!

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
Can't believe the bypass-eve is finally hear for you! It's been one heck of a journey :)

Best of luck for tomorrow, hope it all goes smoothly for you and that you have an easy recovery.

If the nerves kick in, just shout ;)

Yes Good luck carol, I cant believe its here for you either, what a journey....cant wait to hear all about it.....xx

good luck ! hope all goes well for you !

liz x

OOOhhhh, my surrogate mum, your time has come at last - congratulations!! Lots of luck my dear, I will be thinking of you and look forward to hearing from you on the losing side!! xxxxx

I am trying to remember all we spoke about this morning my head keeps going blank, all I can remember is make soup and freeze it...lol....roll on next week when we can swop stories...xx

I wish you the very best of luck with the surgery and your recovery. I really look forward to reading all about it and your progress.

Good luck HC, hope it all goes well for you and look forward to hearing about your experience afterwards. xx

Ah thanks everyone. Only just got in i had a phone call from a friend earlier saying she needed some help could i bob round. when i got there there were 8 of my friends there and they had all made me soups and some meals for my son for the freezer. I had been telling one of them that i was doing some soup and freezing it in ice cube trays then putting it in bags as i dont know how much i would be able to eat and they had all done the same. Just managed to squeeze it in the freezer.
Feeling really calm but i wasnt like that this after noon.
taking my blackberry in with me so will text shel when i can.
taxi booked for 6.15 after what phatgirl said about her hubbie being asked to leave after 15 mins no point in dragging someone out of bed at that time. and the hospital isnt far will cost about £12.
speak soon
HC

well i have been awake since 2.30 so dont thing i will need much anesthetic to put me to sleep lol:eek:
Half an hour to go befor i leave and i could kill for a glass of milk but its a small price to pay,
see you all on the loosing side fingers crossed,
HC

other people's surgery is so exciting! will be phone watching all day now lol.

Hi HC, What lovely thoughtful friends u have hun, looks like they`ll come in very useful over the next few months lol. Good luck for today hun xxx

HC, I am sooooo mad I missed you:mad:. I had trouble with my internet :((stupid BT) all day yesterday & it was just restored so I missed wishing you good luck:cry: but you won't need it.

Can't wait to hear how it goes for you:p!

Good luck HC

Can't wait to hear how its all gone!xxx

Big hug and kiss!xxxx

Gina

no news yet :(

Look forward to hearing from you when your up and about, hope everything went well for you xx

Back