• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good luck Sappho

rybens

yorkie puddin!
Just wanting to wish sappho all the best for her operation tomorrow x

Good Luck Hunnie

Ann xxx

Good luck Sapho. Hope it all goes smoothly for you x

:) Hope all went well today:)

Let us know how you are as soon as you are able to

hey Sapho

Hoping your recovery is speedy and your back here posting from the losers bench as soon as you feel up to it

Xx

Hi everyone, it is lovely to have your good wishes waiting for me. Well I am back home now, everything went well I think, I am a little sore and having trouble taking the soluble medicine but overall hardly any pain at the mo apart from wind. Now I cant get it out of my head that now I have messed about with my body there is going to be some dreadful complication, I feel a bit anxious about it all to be honest, like have I done the right thing and have I put myself in danger. Daft I know! But generally not feeling too bad. Thank you

Great to have you back Sapho. Wishing you a speedy recovery x

Congrats Sappho! It looks like we had our ops on the same day. Welcome to the losers bench!

Thanks, nice to have you all with me in this :)

Hi everyone, it is lovely to have your good wishes waiting for me. Well I am back home now, everything went well I think, I am a little sore and having trouble taking the soluble medicine but overall hardly any pain at the mo apart from wind. Now I cant get it out of my head that now I have messed about with my body there is going to be some dreadful complication, I feel a bit anxious about it all to be honest, like have I done the right thing and have I put myself in danger. Daft I know! But generally not feeling too bad. Thank you

Welcome back Sappho and it is good to hear from you and that all has gone well.

Try not to dwell too much on the ifs and buts and try and focus now on taking it one day at a time and on getting better...be gentle with yourself as you have been through a lot and it is a very emotional time for you:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

Thank you x

Back