• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good luck to Gillabean

Good Luck Huni....

You'll breeze thru it im sure. :D

Come back and tell us all about it.

Take Care. x

Gill, I'm with you all the way hun, you'll be just fine! :D

Very best wishes,
Cuppa xx

:)Good luck Gillabean
Are you a good patient?
Looking forward to reading your diary

I am a RUBBISH patient. Being a nurse, I don't believe anything I am told unless I have proof that is backed up by good research. Makes me a pain in the backside to tell you the truth. So good luck to the day shift tomorrow at St. Richards!!!!
:peep:I WILL BE WATCHING THEIR EVERY MOVE!!! hahaha

Last edited:
Good luck hun, u have such a fab attitude i knwo u r going to have a good recovery, but anyway still want to wish ya a speedy and pain free recovery and cant wait to read ur diary post op and see if u told any nurses off for not doing their jobs correctly lmao xx

Just had a text from Gill, she is doing fine and sip,sip,sipping and finding her limits. She hopes to be out on Sunday.

John

:8855::8855:Oooohhh Owww!, don't make me laugh.

John xx

Just think Gillabean, won't be long before John will be wearing the same kinda trousers as our very own Rod (skintight) Stewart........ Now that will be a picture i will pay to see :)

Brilliant news, thanks for sharing John, give her all our love and best wishes xx

Just think Gillabean, won't be long before John will be wearing the same kinda trousers as our very own Rod (skintight) Stewart........ Now that will be a picture i will pay to see :)

:8855::8855:Oooohhh owww owww. Julie, you did that on purpose. ;)

Just kidding, no pain now. Mind you I would be if I were to wear Rod's keks.

John xx

Ahh thanks for the update John I was looking for an update thread on Gilla, can you send her my best wishes and tell her I said 10 out of 10 for the sip sip sipping and hope she gets out on sunday as planned Xx

Ahh thanks for the update John I was looking for an update thread on Gilla, can you send her my best wishes and tell her I said 10 out of 10 for the sip sip sipping and hope she gets out on sunday as planned Xx

I'll text her tomorrow and let you know any replies.

John xx

Just had another text from Gill, she is really happy cos she has had a cup of tea and it tasted like tea! She is feeling fantastic and managed a bit of sleep. All tubes out and looking forward to some soup for lunch.

I think that is a positive result!

I passed on everyones best wishes.

John

Lol John I got the same text, she sounds very upbeat does't she?

Cuppa xx :D

Yes, she sounds very positive, she must have been cracking the whip! :D:eek:

John xx
Lol on a certain Mr Somers if she had her way!!! :giggle::bolt:

Cuppa xx

Back