• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

good luck to my hubs Paul SRH

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
:) good luck to my hubby Paul admitted tomorrow (1st March... op 2nd) hope all goes well at srh xxx

xxxxx Luv ya x

Liz x x x

Good luck paul

woohoo good luck Paul :) hes so lucky to have you to look after him after. Just think how small the shopping bill will be!!! :eek: hahahahaha xxx

Good luck Paul, hope all goes well and you have a speedy recovery x

Good luck Pual, speedy recovery xx

Hi
i am going in today op tomorrow at sunderland i may get to meet him. I am so nervous how is your husband coping

Hi
i am going in today op tomorrow at sunderland i may get to meet him. I am so nervous how is your husband coping

hes also going intoday at 3pm, i dont know your name to introduce myself and him to you, private message me or add me to facebook and i will trry to find you on the ward later today x
hes not nervous at all, as hes seen me have 3 wls procedures before him x

i am sorry dot know how to private mesage but y name is susan cook have you rang the ard yet to see if all ok???

i am sorry dot know how to private mesage but y name is susan cook have you rang the ard yet to see if all ok???

hes rang to see if they have a bed for him, and they have, you need to be doing this too, ward c31 x

:)Good luck Paul:)
You've waited a long time for this
-can't wait for you to start your wls journeyx

PS,Rocky is gonna wonder where you are!

yes there is a bed so see you there have to be in for 3pm.

see you soon....... whos doing your op ? are you having band bypass or a sleeve ? x

Good Luck Paul!Didnt know your hubs was waiting for surgery hun.He will be in good hands you being a pro!is he having bypass?Maz x

Good Luck Paul hun x

hi
i am having the bypass not sure who is doing it as have seen 2 different consultants so guess its pot luck,

Good luck Paul :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

at last said:
hi
i am having the bypass not sure who is doing it as have seen 2 different consultants so guess its pot luck,

Good luck last ;-) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good luck here's wishing you well.

Back