• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my hubby paul has his seminar app at SRH

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
a while back my hubby was refused referal for wls as he hadnt done the weight loss managment course thats now been done and completed, and he was refered to SRH 3 weeks ago and this morning his seminar appointment came for October 20th, hes aware after that there will be a long wait from his seminar to surgery, by the time he gets his bypass i will of been done a fair while and i can then help him through his journey....thanks for reading i just wanted to share this news with you all here as i know a few of you were wondering what was happening regarding my paul and him having wls.....Liz x

Hey,

Thats great news thats when i go the 20th. xxxx

Hey,

Thats great news thats when i go the 20th. xxxx

:) ahh great hun, we will see you there then, feel free to attend the support groups before then xxx

ooo thats great liz!! fab news! eeek im a week after that! yaaay, babe can i quickly ask at your second appointment when surgeon went through all medical history did he say there n then if you would need any tests befopre surgery?.. xxx

ooo thats great liz!! fab news! eeek im a week after that! yaaay, babe can i quickly ask at your second appointment when surgeon went through all medical history did he say there n then if you would need any tests befopre surgery?.. xxx

no tests Kelly, unless you have any percific health problems as everyone is different, then its just the pre op check and the endoscopy x

I saw you were doing one in sep, i will be there. xxx

Last edited:
:)Liz thats great news for you both-good luck Paul:)

Good luck to Paul, Liz.

Shall be thinking of him and willing him along the way....

Love to you both xxx

I saw ypou were doing one in sep, i will be there. xxx

Next Week is our next meeting Aug 26th from 6pm if you want to attend if thats inconvenient then Sept 30th ;) xx

Really pleased for you & Paul.. Take care & see you next month. Taking kids away for few days so will miss next week's meeting..

Really pleased for you & Paul.. Take care & see you next month. Taking kids away for few days so will miss next week's meeting..

thanks Jacci, have fun with the kids, cya in Sept x

Best of luck to Paul, together you both will be Mr & Mrs Svelte xx

thanks chefs x

Excelent news Liz, please give Paul my best.

Liz that's great news for you both.... guess we all have to be patient patients on this journey!

Back