• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good luck Twiggie

Roch

Shrinking away nicely :)
Morning all just wanted to wish Twiggie good luck for her Bypass today at the Whittington.
Girl in a few hours time u will be taking ur well deserved space on the losers bench and a new chapter in ur life will be starting today.
I know ur going to do so well as u have such a positive attitude, take care and chat soon luv Roch xxxx

:)Good luck Twiggie:)

You go girl ! I'll be thinking of you today. All the best and I look forward to hearing how you're doing. x

Just want to add my good luck wishes and hoping you have a speedy, pain free recovery xxxxx

Good luck Twiggie sweetie. Rest up and come back soon x

You should be recovering well as i write, just wanted to say G-d speed and hope you're feeling fine on this leg of your journey hun, xxJan

Good luck Twiggie, you are gonna do fabulously....

See you soon xx

Best of luck Twiggie and fingers crossed for a speedy and pain free recovery! Welcome to the losers bench!

Awwww thanks guys, I've got tears in my eyes reading all your messages but at least they're happy tears this morning. They mean so much to me, I luv you all xxxx

I've done a couple of brief updates on my diary thread but will do a more in depth one when I eventually get my bag brought up and can get on my laptop as battery almost dead on my phone!

Speak soon xxxx

Good luck Twiggieeeeeeeeeeeee!

Good luck and healthy healing xx

hope everything has gone well for you hunxxx

Back