• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good luck Cah-Ching :):)

Roch

Shrinking away nicely :)
Just wanted to wish Cah-Ching good luck 4 for ur op tomorrow. Hun i know ur going to be soooo successful and 2010 is going to be ur year, and i look forward to seeing and reading all about the changes that are just around the corner for you.
After chatting to u for maybe for the past 5 years on MM and u supporting me so much i am so happy for you that u have made the massive decision to have ur op, and i know its going to be massively life changing event for you, ur seat on the losers bench is reserved with ur name on it and is just being kept warm till tomorrow :)

Girl i wish u a speedy and pain free recovery and i will chat to you very soon.
((((big hugs )))) take care lots of luv Roch xxxxx

Best of luck Cah Ching! See you on the other side! :D

Cuppa xx

Good luck CC i hope all goes well x

good luck cc xx

Excellently fab good look cah-ching! I hope everything goes swimmingly :D

Cant wait to see your updates x

Good luck! Listen carefully and you will hear us all cheering you on! xx

Cah-ching i know we've agreed to disagree in the past on some wishes but i sincerely wish you all the best for your operation tomorrow... May all your sutures be little ones and may you have a pain free recovery with many losses to come.....

Please let us know when you are at home and resting so that we all know it went well xxx

ps, and thanks for ordering the nice weather for what will become your surgiversary date lol

:)Good luck CC :)

Hiya, just want to wish you the very best, and hope you have a smooth and pain free recovery. Hurry back and let us know how it all went xxxx

I'm almost too nervous to speak. They've also gon and moved my admission time from 12pm to 9am ...long story, but less time than I thought I had to compose myself.

Thanks for your best wishes honeys.

I'm almost too nervous to speak. They've also gon and moved my admission time from 12pm to 9am ...long story, but less time than I thought I had to compose myself.

Thanks for your best wishes honeys.
Also less time to worry!!! xx

Back