• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good luck Sharon aka dreamofbeingslim xx

Roch

Shrinking away nicely :)
Just want to wish Sharon aka dreamofbeingslim good luck for her bypass on Monday.
Sharon hun u have fought tooth and nail for this op and finally its ur turn hun and i am so chuffed and excited for u girl.
No matter how many refusals u had along the way u still were so cheerful and supportive to me and every one and now its out turn to "wish u good luck"
I know ur going to grab this gift with both hands and do so well and i cant wait to read that ur finally taking ur well deserved seat on the losers bench.

Take care hun and chat to u very soon, luv Roch xxx

good luck hun, will be thinking of you x

Good luck Sharon... sending hugs and thoughts... rest up before your op.... xxx

Good Luck Sharron, As Roch says you are always there to support everyone along the way and now its your turn :D Good luck for Monday X ((HUGS)) X

Sharon get ready the time of yor life is coming and boy do you deserve it you have waited so long. See you on the other side

M

Hiya Sharron, good luck darlin, you are so supportive of everyone, and have been a great help to me recently. Take care, and hurry back cos we love you xxxxxx

Best of luck to you Sharron although you won't need it. As Roche says you've fought tooth n nail for your surgery and even after rejections you still come on with a good positive mental attitude and lots of support for other people.

Go grab your gift with both hands xx

good luck on monday luv - i hope it all goes well for you xxx

Best wishes for your op on Monday and much love and healing vibes coming your way from me. xxx

wishing you the very best of luck Sharon. As the others have said, you have waited a very long time for this. Now its your turn to shine.

You give so much to this forum in support for others, so now take the support you need to get you through these ew days and weeks.

Wishing you a safe surgery and a speedy recovery. Dont forget to take your before photo's and measurements.

Good luck tomorrow and you can join us on the loser's bench. You deserve this so much!

Thank you all so much your support means so much to me. You have all made me see this journey was definately worth fighting for. Roch thank you for posting this thread I have put your mobile number into hubby's phone so he will text you to let you know how I am. Sam photos done, measurements taken and raring to go. Thank you once again for all your support everyone. See you all on the loosers bench.

Woohoo its your time now, sooo happy for you xx
Good luck honey and come back soon, your place on the bench is all ready for you xx
Steph xx

Back