• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good luck Cah-Ching :):)

I'm almost too nervous to speak. They've also gon and moved my admission time from 12pm to 9am ...long story, but less time than I thought I had to compose myself.

Thanks for your best wishes honeys.

Dont know why i thought u was having your op today i heard a lot of people going " oh good luck for tommorow and i thought ha! you guys got it wrong :eek:

Dont know why i thought u was having your op today i heard a lot of people going " oh good luck for tommorow and i thought ha! you guys got it wrong :eek:

LOL! You silly billy!

Naahhh my op is tomorrow afternoon sometime.

Since my hopsital admission time has changed from 12pm to 9am, I won't have time to log onto here before I leave in the morning.

So I am saying ciao for now until I feel up to posting again.

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

See you on the other side hopefully - thank you. xxxxx

I doubt you will see this before you go but this has been my first chance to log on after my week away.

Wishing you a safe and successful surgery, and cant wait to watch you shrink. See you soon xxx

Good luck not that u need it, will be fine and on the loosers bench before u no it, and it's a great place to be ;)

:hug99:

me too ..........

Back