• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good Morning................

vickykirby

An what a nice morning it is too. How is everyone doing? I feel fantastic! Apart from the problem with one of my wounds, im on top of the world! I stepped on my scales this morning, i no my bad! But the result was 13lb down....im egg-static lol
All the easter eggs surrounding me what people have brought for kids, and im not even tgempted! i never ever thought i would say that!!!! Good times ahead!!!
x:)

good morning vicky, its nice to hear your feeling happy, well done 13llbs is amazing, keep up the good work.

liz x

Good job on that great loss!! You have had a fantastic start, you should be really proud. And enjoy the feeling that food is no longer boss, it is a great one!

Nic:p

Nice one Vicky x x x

Vicky well done on that weight loss and i know its so weird to start with you see all this food around you that you normally pig out on but your not tempted... i am 1 day off 3 months and i still am not tempted long may it last :)

Back