• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im So Proud Of Myself

vanilla-cupcake

My mum asked us over for tea 2nite and said she was making a lasagne for me so I thought oh brilliant no cooking 2nite for me!!

Arrived over at 5.30pm and was greeted by a big surprise party :party0038: with everyone there, all my aunts and uncles, some cousins and all my husbands family, my mum through a surprise adoption party for us

There was food galore and I could have filled my plate but I was good and took a tiny slice of lasagne and 1/2 boiled egg.....that was it

Before my op I would have taken a bit of everything there and then went back for seconds

I am really proud of myself, i think my parents were too!!

Im also really chuffed that everyone was there to celebrate the adoption with us.

Everything seems to be going my way since having the op, its the best thing I could have done for myself

Also.....got on the scales this morning and I have now lost 1st 1lb since having my op 2 weeks ago, how good is that

Thats fantastic Kate well done and of course they are proud of you.

aww kate what a lovely suprise for you, im glad your day has been a good one, and congratulations on the weight loss well done, you deserve it and im glad your feeling happy xxx

Hi Kate

that's great....you're doing really well :)

Congratulations on the adoption going through, bet you're relieved it's all sorted now :happy096:

Also.....got on the scales this morning and I have now lost 1st 1lb since having my op 2 weeks ago, how good is that

Well done Kate on your weight loss, that is fantastic 1st 1lb!:happy096:

Delighted to hear everything is going so well for you and what a lovely Mum you have!:)

Love Mini xxx

Hi Kate, its so good to hear that things are changing for the better. You sound so much more positive about everything including your band. A lovely family party sounds like its was just what you needed. Well done on the weight loss too.xx

Wow, things are really looking up - how lovely that you were thrown a surprise party for your family - and what a great weight loss - good for you ! x

gr8 stuff = wtg

My mum asked us over for tea 2nite and said she was making a lasagne for me so I thought oh brilliant no cooking 2nite for me!!

Arrived over at 5.30pm and was greeted by a big surprise party :party0038: with everyone there, all my aunts and uncles, some cousins and all my husbands family, my mum through a surprise adoption party for us

There was food galore and I could have filled my plate but I was good and took a tiny slice of lasagne and 1/2 boiled egg.....that was it

Before my op I would have taken a bit of everything there and then went back for seconds

Im also really chuffed that everyone was there to celebrate the adoption with us.

Everything seems to be going my way since having the op, its the best thing I could have done for myself

I am so proud of you! That is a incredibly huge deal!

Congratulations on the adoption.
Congratulations on the weight loss.
And well done you on your first major food situation hurdle.
You should be very proud of yourself...We are proud of you too.

(((hugs)))

Well done and congratulations :)

Back