• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good News At Last

Bellydancer57

I have lost 2 lbs this week so slowly coming out of my prolonged stall. I am officially no longer morbidly obese.
Despite all my exercising regime & trying to eat I could not loose anything. Out of desperation I started having a high protein & fresh fruit shake in the morning for breakfast. I know I was really struggling with getting protein in any volume into my body. Seems to have given me a kick start. Now getting 55 -65 g easily was around 25- 30 if I tried really hard.
My dietician is not keen on powdered protein supplements as she wants me to get it through food. But to be honest it wasn't working for me.
Not liking the shake that much but adding some different fresh or frozen fruits to help my fruit & veg intake. Making them up with skimmed milk helps. Will watch calories & fruit sugar intake. Experimenting is fun. Oh my giddy aunt you have to remember so much LOL

Thats great, well done! What protein shakes are you having? i have all this to come xxx

PhD vanilla powder. I tried to buy MyProtein as I gather this is one of the best but had enormous problems dealing with them & looks like I will have to take them to Trading Standards!!

Oh dear, hope you get it sorted. Is the phd ok as Iv herd they leave an after taste in your mouth! Xxx

Back