• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

good news.

lyndajoan

:D:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

yipppeee kiy ayy i have just had a phone call informing me that my surgery funding has been approved i am sooo happy as i thought i was going to get knock back with my health problems.

the next stage is the surgon i hope he says he will do the opp.

has any one had a dvt and on warferin had surgery ????

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

wooooohooooo Lynda thats totally amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so pleased for you yayyy :) xxx

excellent news When I was "done" there was another fella in who had had a DVT and was on warfarin He was closely monitored had his blood levels done daily but seemed to do very well!

woooooohooooooooo that is great news Yayyyyyyy!!

Yes to DVT but no to warfarin. I had to stop my aspirin a week before, and was closely monitored, but most surgeons use heparin post op aswell as teds stockings and inflating socks so every precaution is taken.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

H A P P Y D A Y S

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: :woohoo: :party0038:

Heehee

Andy xxxx

That's great news , I don't think you would get funding if the surgeon wouldn't do it xx

great news. funding was the most stressful bit for me so hopefully smooth sailing for you from now!

xx

oww thanks every one, it makes the news alot more special when you share it with all you wonderfull people.

cos we are all here for each other like a really close family from the start ups and downs good days and bad and we understand and empethise with what we are all going through and thats what makes it sooo special and thats hard to find glad i have got you all as i am there for you all to mmwwaah mmwwaah. x x x x x x x x

Woo hoo! AbFab news! roll on the next stage ! take care xxx

Back