• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

GOODBYE EVERYONE X

BlueDiamond

Hi everyone

I have now come to the end of my wls journey (well it never really started tbh) I have been informed there is no hope for me:wave_cry: , I am not overweight enough and now been told there is no more funding for this area, so it is with sad regret I shall be saying goodbye to the site as I no longer will have a need for a wls surgery without having /going through wls procedures:wave_cry:, I would like to thank everyone who has offered me advice/tips/information in the past and I wish everyone a gr8 success with their journey.:D

All the best - MeJulie xxx

I'm really sorry Julie, this must be such a blow to you. Very best wishes to you
Jen x

I know taking a loan out is not for everybody but with the interest rates at the moment you should at least take a look around.
I just wonder what we spend in food & drink each week and whether this would almost pay for the surgery in the long term.
I'm going though the same dilema as I have been turned down for funding. I am in the 'lucky' position that I can borrow the money. Should take me 3 years to pay back.
But I am going through ups & downs every day because I would rather we had a smaller mortgage or my husband had a newer & more reliable car.

I am so sorry. (((HUGS)))

Hi Julie,

Life can seem so unfair at times and this is one of them.

Thank you Julie for all your posts and wonderful cheerful glitter graphics that have brought a smile to my face many times and other members as well. Each one so carefully chosen to suit the mood and bring a little happiness.:thankyou:

You will be very much missed Julie and I hope the future brings you the happiness you deserve, don't give up on your dreams of losing weight.:grouphugg:

Love Mini xxx

Really sorry to hear this hun, you must feel awful:(

All the best for the future.....you'll get to your goal weight one day i'm sure of it xx

Sending you all the best wishes I have. I hope that you will find another solution that will work for you. Should you ever need support, encouragement or just simple friendship, know that we are here for you and we don't care if you are a wls peep or not. You have become a part of our little community and are welcome in our hearts.

Go forward and make your dreams come true, we all know you have the fighting spirit to make it happen.

Nic:)

Just want to second what Nic has said, you have become one of us and it is very sad to see you go. Lots of luck for the future.

Lx

So sorry to read this Julie. I will miss your glittery posts and the support you give to others.

As the ladies before me have said, just because you are not a WLS peep - doesnt mean you are not welcome here.

We'll miss you x

Take care of yourself & i hope you find happiness in everything you do x

Take care and dont give up. Things change all the time. If you can find an address and a GP in the Camden or Barnet areas of London then you are pretty much guaranteed to get funding and an op at the Whittington - its a long shot but it might just work.

Julie i'm so sorry to hear what a devestating blow for you, i really hope you find another way of getting surgery. Thank you for all thr support you have given me and i hope you will keep in touch with us somehow, Wishing you every success in the future and sending lots of huge hugs to you xxxx

Back