• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hey guys------------- (Update)

Get well soon Hun x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

tyani.gif

Hello Guys and Gals

Thought I would pop in and say hello and update u on the situation. Well I had a lovely Christmas ....well sort of..... felt like rubbish Christmas day but I did enjoy me dinner so that was a bonus :) - but boxing day ended up in a & e but due breathing problems and
my oxygen levels had dropped 2 94% was put on a nebulizer apparently this " viral infection" turns out not to be be viral after all turns out I got summit wrong with me white blood cells and I keep getting re-occurring bronchitis, now on antibiotics, steroids and inhaler. once I get back to me docs after these drugs are finished I gonna be referred to a chest clinic for more investigations....Least my oxygen levels are back up x Roll on the new year xx Luv to all and hope u all had a wonderful Christmas x x

hope you are feeling better soon TB xxx

Oh hun, i hope your better soon... ive recently been in hospital again aswell due to a bladder infection... i wasnt drinking enough... my antibiotics finish today x

Back