• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Saying goodbye

CCPM

Fighting on day by day
Just a quick post to finally say goodbye to the forum. Hoping everyone does as well as they wish after their surgery. This site has been a great place to be for the start of my wls journey but I have sadly decided its time to move on now but I didn't just want to go without saying bye.

Good luck

M

Just a quick post to finally say goodbye to the forum. Hoping everyone does as well as they wish after their surgery. This site has been a great place to be for the start of my wls journey but I have sadly decided its time to move on now but I didn't just want to go without saying bye.

Good luck

M

Good luck CCPM,sorry your leaving us,would like to wish you all the best for the future hope you can pop in now and again to say hello,bye to you Hun.xx

Good luck with the rest of your journey & future. Whatever your personal reasons for moving on don't feel you can't come back I think we all drift off to a lesser or greater extent for a multitude of reasons but no ones ever forgotten.
But as you say saying farewell stops others on here worrying if you are ok.
Best wishes once again for your future journey.

I know we've not "met", but I wanted to wish you well on your onward journey - and wish for you the best :)

Good luck ccpm we have spoken on here a few times and its always sad when someone says good bye but we al have to move on as our life dictates. TAKE CARE XX

Good luck

Never understand why people feel the need to make the grand exit stage left rather than just not posting any more, but I hope you change your mind soon and come back. You have a lot of real experience to share and you might need help or support from the lovelies here at some point. Good luck x

Karlos I came back today to answer a PM and find this. It was not a 'grand exit' just a short goodbye so some people who contact me occasionally via the site knew I wouldn't be around now. No flouncing off or anything of the sort. Please do not tar me with that sort of brush. It is because this site does not offer the type of support I need that I am no longer logging in so no I will not be back.

Back