• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Goodbye from the old me

Awenlock

I am up getting ready to leave for the hospital, thought it would be good to write one last post as the old me. I can't wait for my new life to start and be on the other side of this huge mountain that I have climbed.

For all you post oppers, thank you so much for all your inspirational posts and pictures, and thank you for all the advice, it has kept me sane through this last part of my pre surgery journey. Xx

For all you pre oppers,thank you for letting me feel that I am not the only one out there, I hope that all of you reach the same point as me quickly and get those letters u are all waiting for. Xx

I look forward to introducing you all to the new me as soon as I can.

Anna :) xxxx

Best of luck hun xx

Good luck hun xxx

Good luck Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I am up getting ready to leave for the hospital, thought it would be good to write one last post as the old me. I can't wait for my new life to start and be on the other side of this huge mountain that I have climbed.

For all you post oppers, thank you so much for all your inspirational posts and pictures, and thank you for all the advice, it has kept me sane through this last part of my pre surgery journey. Xx

Code:
For all you pre oppers,thank you for letting me feel that I am not the only one out there, I hope that all of you reach the same point as me quickly and get those letters u are all waiting for. Xx
I look forward to introducing you all to the new me as soon as I can.

Anna :) xxxx

Thank you for these thoughts xx

Will be thinking of you today :)..I hope you're up and on your feet as soon as possible so you can tell us how it all went.

I'll look forward to reading it being i'm a Pre-opper and it's always nice to get the boost that things can be done on the NHS - All be it jumping through all the hoops :sigh:

Take Care

Andy xx

oh good luck Anna, thinking of you today honey, looking forward to hearing all about it :) xxx

Good Luck to my "op buddy"!
I'm sat in my hospital room, gown on and just waiting until I'm called to theatre. Will catch up with you as soon as we both feel ok.

See you on the post - op side!! lol xx

Girls, I know all will go well for you today so I don't want to say good luck! I hope you have a safe, quick recovery. Having a sleeve op has turned my life around and I now have a positive outlook towards my future. I did this to have children and whatever your reason, be it health, happiness or lifestyle, you will notice a huge difference within 2-3 months I promise. You have nothing to worry about and a whole new future to look forward to. Best wishes xxxxxx

Good to hear you are both doing well rest and heal xxxxxxxx

Glad everything went well for you both. Take it easy over the next couple of weeks and get plenty of rest and fluids xx

Back