• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Protien. .and stuff we dont understand

I hardly ever have them hun, I prefer food, but yes if I'm working extra hours at work I might take one with me and I took some away with me because they don't have to be kept in the fridge and they are easy to carry with you, but as a general rule I'm like you I don't see the need for them pre op, I don't like slim fast as too much sugar and an expensive fad and the same with a lot of protein and so called health bars, they have loads of sugar. The best thing to have I now know is milk. x
Yes milk is a very good i wish i know about it sooner ...lol

I think I'm smashing this protein stuff now. Ive introduced Omlettes into my life, why hadnt I discovered these years ago, they're lovely. So, I had the Omlettes with Cheese, Bacon and Onion! Yum!
I also had a Tuna salad yesterday which had 26g of Protein in it, I also had a tiny spinkle of cheese, for an extra boost.
Yummy.

I think I'm smashing this protein stuff now. Ive introduced Omlettes into my life, why hadnt I discovered these years ago, they're lovely. So, I had the Omlettes with Cheese, Bacon and Onion! Yum!
I also had a Tuna salad yesterday which had 26g of Protein in it, I also had a tiny spinkle of cheese, for an extra boost.
Yummy.
I love a cheesy omelette too, yum. xx

Yummy.

Eggs really pack a protein punch and so versatile.x

Yummy.
Excellent, it’s is soooo important I’m really pleased your smashing it now xxx

Following for future reference x

Back