• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Over the last few days ...

slimmerkay

... I have needed my friends on here a lot. I have posted a good few threads were I needed support or advice and, as always, I got both in spades.

You are lovely people and I couldn't cope sometimes without you all.

To the post-oppers - Great isn't it? Good luck to everyone still losing - not that you need luck.

To the pre-oppers - I hope you all get your dates soon, or recover well for those with dates. Your time is coming!

Here's to us all being healthier and slimmer :D

i will drink to that Karen (when i can that is!)
big hugs hun, you are a sweetie
xxx

And can I say a big thank you to you, you're always there for everyone {{big hugs}}

I agree, I am a very positive person, so my friends never think that I need help.

When I need some back up I can come on here and know I will get some honest answers.

Thanks

Thanks for that Karen, I'm still waiting, its less than a 100 days to Xmas and sometime between now and then I am supposed to have my surgery. When you say only a 100 days it doesn't seem that long but I'm feeling like it's an eternity, plus always being the pessimist doesn't help either.

Then I come on here and I get really enthusiastic again so thanks to you all, for me being able to pop in and out really keeps me going.

luffly thing to say karen :)..... xx

Hi Karen,

Hope you are feeling better today precious and I feel just as you do... I need my friends so much on here... tell you all things I don't say elsewhere and it's wonderful to know everyone is here...

Plus you love, even though you have your own ups and downs plus recent surgery.... you keep in touch and that's just so brilliant...

Rest up Karen and feel better very soon.

As always, love and hugs, Bev xxx

Back