• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got consultants date yippee

mandymoo

Booked in to see consultant on 22/3 then have asked ahead if I could have the band done on the 11/4 as hubby works away but able to get that week off. Will have to rely on other relatives for the 2nd week just hoping I will be ok after that :(
They did say should be ok to get me in for then as long as I understand it all & as long as I am committed. Did say he would want to see that I have list some weight from seeing the dietician as she suggested changes in what I eat ready for the band, if no weight lost then he would make send me away for 3-6 months to prove I could do it. Really pleased he has this outlook as I am going private and he could just be after the money. Then it's the pre op diet. So salads here I come as I am going to be at least 1/2 stone lighter - whoop whoop xx

Good luck with the consultation, hope it goes well x

that is good news Mandy. I too have to lose weight before my op, but my team suggested I look at it as my last ever diet needing such a large input from me. I must admit this has made it easier, knowing that it will end in April.

jint said:
that is good news Mandy. I too have to lose weight before my op, but my team suggested I look at it as my last ever diet needing such a large input from me. I must admit this has made it easier, knowing that it will end in April.

Good thinking - know it's not going to be easy but a new chapter in our lives, hope everything goes well for you x

Congratulations on getting your date Mandy, good luck at your consultation xxx

Back