• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What is wrong with me!

mandymoo

Now know that I am penciled in for 11th April for band as long as consultant is happy with me, but can I be good can I hell - have been warned if I have stayed the same or gained he will refer me for 6 months (this is before the pre diet), he is strict his pa told me likes to see commitment. Oh well diet pills start tomorrow lol xx

which surgeon u under ? x

Hi Mandy

there is nothing wrong with you honestly, but maybe organise a lovely last meal indulge in what you like then be strict and maybe follow a pre op diet for a week or so as you will drop alot of weight quickly then try and maintain it from there,

Good luck

Debbie x

msunique said:
Hi Mandy

there is nothing wrong with you honestly, but maybe organise a lovely last meal indulge in what you like then be strict and maybe follow a pre op diet for a week or so as you will drop alot of weight quickly then try and maintain it from there,

Good luck

Debbie x

Going to have a Blow out this weekend then start on Monday going to buy lots of salad lol x

Hi Mandy

I dont blame you, all I can say is ENJOY :D:D:D

It's feels like it's the last supper lol. But I won't be complaining when I'm wearing those slinky clothes x

Back