• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got food stuck for the first time today

Hi everyone,My band has been in for 4 weeks and started to eat normally fri. I've not tried any chicken or bread yet mind you.

I have been so strict with myself as I've been scared haha

Last night I got some food stuck I walked round it wouldn't move so I got my book out that said drink fizzy water which I didn't have so had a mouthful of my oh's coke and up it came.

I know what I did wrong, I was eating too bigger mouthfuls and too quickly as I was watching a film and not paying attention. Was a bit surprised I hate being sick but it wasn't horrible just bit of food. Not at all horrible but I bet I'm careful now.

I thought (naively) that I wouldn't experience much restriction until my first fill as only have 1ml.

I'm so happy with my band I was terrified but I can see how much this will change my life. I've never had Will power and can't believe how much this band has changed my mind set already me following set rules is such a shock. I used to cheat on sw and convince myself otherwise. I think I'm nervous of it failing as it cost so much but my sister asked my today (she suggested the band) "any regrets?" And my answer was no way xxx

I remember MY FIRST TIME lol ... I had to stop at the side of the motorway. The secret of having the band is knowing when to stop without having such triggers occur. Once you get the hang of what's just about right, you will love it even more :)

I had the same thing yesterday for the first time! Completely took me by surprise! Have definitely been chewing more since.

Back