• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

got me letter....im on the list yipeeeeee

well i called the hospital this morning to see if any appointments were arranged and......nope nothing as yet.......bugger im a bloke and i hate waiting lol:8855:

ps, julie i told them to divert all your numbers to my mobile as your not in to much of a rush :rolleyes: ;).

ok ok hat, coat, door
:wave_cry:

Congrats on getting your letter!!! You must be thrilled!!! Won't be long until you get your date!! Woohoohoooooooooooooooo!!! Keep us posted!

Great news x

well i called the hospital this morning to see if any appointments were arranged and......nope nothing as yet.......bugger im a bloke and i hate waiting lol:8855:

ps, julie i told them to divert all your numbers to my mobile as your not in to much of a rush :rolleyes: ;).

ok ok hat, coat, door
:wave_cry:

You cheeky monkey face you lol..... you know they'll only get the heavy breathing voicemail you save for the mrs when they ring you lol lol :8855::8855:

congratulations on getting this far , the rest will soon follow .x

the letter I have received is going to be framed and hung in an important place.................not sure where!! A week has passed so only 7 days to go now for that first appontment - what will happpen during my visit to the hospital?

Great stuff beano, i love to here that things are happening at the manor.....hopefully i'll get a letter like that one day x

:)Great news Beano:)

Great stuff beano, i love to here that things are happening at the manor.....hopefully i'll get a letter like that one day x

Hi Sarah, i really hope you do get that letter soon, my journey started many years ago really but was only given the chance after joining a new doctors surgery last sept/oct 2009 after my old doctor of 5 years would do nothing for me and just kept fobbing me off with different tablets but no support with them.
the doctors im with now is under wolverhampton pct and a few others have said you get automatic funding under wolverhampton ?.

good luck with your journey :)

Yes i think you do get automatic funding from wolves pct, can't bloody believe i lived there for 90 % of my life then decide to buy a house in Willenhall, now i come under Walsall pct which is a nightmare as they have limited funding....you've got to laugh haven't you ( through gritted teeth) x

Back