• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my 2nd fill tomorrow, nervous though..

wildthing

Hiya

Having my second fill tomorrow as weight loss stopped and eating more, but when the radiologist did my first fill it was quite painful when the needle went in the both times. Also my port is right by my belly button and often feels tender because thats wher most waistbands sit so bit nervous about it. Will be glad when its over and got my restriction back and weight starts shifting again! Hope you're all having a lovely evening and enjoying this gorgeous weather...

Hi Judy

It does sting a bit doesnt it, just try and relax and it will be over in seconds x

Good luck Judy am sure you will be fine it'll soon be all over

Jay xx

Yay Neen, got an old pair of jeans that I used to love, will think of them when the needle sinking in! Don't know why I'm so nervous, I managed to give birth yet a nervous about a poxy needle! Perhaps its just cos the radiologist was a bit rough and impatient with me!

:) good luck with the fill try not to worry after all its just a little prick most of us ladies are used to those hehe :giggle:

Thats a good way of looking at it Gaynor, just on my way, going to bit of retail therapy in Cardiff before I go in the clinic! It all helps take your mind of it,hee hee!

Back