• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

got my date for pre op

lurve2laugh

As the title says ive got my date for my gastric bypass pre op 5th may cant wait. I have another appointment to see the consultant again on the 15th june so i thought i would ring and see if they could bring it forward and they said yes couldnt believe it she said we have the 16th april available and i had to turn it down as im away doh, they said i could ring again and check if any more dates became available. Could anyone give me any idea how long till op after the pre op, sorry if people have told me but ive forgot lol xxxxxx

Just wanted to wish you all the best xxx Good luck with your pre-op and beyond x

Great news, i'm going to pm you my mobile number and also my email so we can sort out that coffee date now i've moved. Fab news, it really is :) x

Congratulations lurve2laugh on your good news not long now to wait!

Congratulations lurve2laugh let me know how you get on

great news, congratulations!

Thank you all well bit of good news ring hospital about the appointment i have in june and ive managed to get it move to the 16th may so i'm very happy. And i will do Peter x

Back