• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my date !!!!

angelajoy1961

Bypass on 23rd June
I've been to L&D and I'm being done on 23rd June - 10 weeks away yeehah !!!

Thats great for you, not that long to wait then you can try the milk diet.lol

Already done 4 weeks on the milk diet and loved it !!!

Congrats hun. not long now. You've already acheived a great weight loss. I reckon by xmas time you're going to be asking for lots of shopping vouchers as pressies for your new slim wardrobe.

:wave_cry:Hi Angela,

:)Great news-10 weeks to go!!!!! - so pleased for you:)

You so deserve this op-your stats show how hard you've worked - I just know you are going to do well
Juliexxx

Congrats and good luck on your journey x

angelajoy1961 said:

Wahoo congrats but loved the 4 weeks of milk?? You might want to see the psychiatrist! Lol

Great News Angela !

Great news Ange. My surgery is 8 weeks today, so it won't be long for us now.
xXx

Great news !

Got my pre-op appointment today - 6th June hooray - and my first checkup for 1st August !!!!

Waiting for my actual appointment letter so I know what time to arrive the day before.

Got my pre-op appointment today - 6th June hooray - and my first checkup for 1st August !!!!

Waiting for my actual appointment letter so I know what time to arrive the day before.
Hi Angela..

i was told to come in at 11 am on the day of op as i was 3rd on the list...(dr berreca told me that)

Give them a ring and ask so you can make your arrangments angela..

as i am leaving you will be coming for your pre op!!!i am sure our paths will meet one day :cool:
.we just seem to be a few days away from each other ..lol

my 6 weeks check up will be the 25th July!!!
there was mention on another assessment but it comes from the hospital..but i will ask about that at my 3 week pre op appointment ...

Congratulations on getting your date, won't be long, Karen x

Back