• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got date

chris2710

Went to L&D yesterday, saw registrar instead of surgeon, so still have to meet him. Anyway my date is 23 February 2012, seems ages away, although I have asked to go on cancellation list.

Congratulations on getting your date :D The time will fly by xx

awww chris thats fantastic!!! it will fly by, at least you get to enjoy chrimble :) woop!!! xxx

Hi Chris, thats great news,it really will fly past, im also a fellow L&D'er i had a 3 month wait for my op after seeing the surgeon. Do you know who you have yet ? i had Mr Jain, he was lovely.

That will soon come round, IM at L&D today seeing a friend who had a bypass yesterday, I hope I bump into some of the nurses that looked after me, to see if they notice a difference.

Now its time to get prepared and organised lol

Wow well done Hun it will soon fly by ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Fantastic news :)

That is great news. Chris ... be careful what you wish for though .. I went on the short notice list & the week after my pre assessment I had a call to say my op was in 6days time :eek: so instead of the 4 to 6 month I thought it would be, it was not even 2 weeks. Certainly no time to panic which was good, lol xxx :D

just fandabydosy!! Well done. Once xmas out the way the time will fly by!.xxx

Thanks everyone, will just have to make sure I don't have too 'good' a Christmas

Well Done!!

Hi chris2710

Congratulations on getting your date, your in good hands at L & D, had my by-pass there on the 21st September.

Stavros

Back