• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Panic! and Woo Hoo!

Danielle1979

OMG! Panic! L&d have brought my surgery forward 2 weeks. So instead of my gb being 5 weeks away, its now 3 weeks away. Even though i'm panicing i am relieved it will be over sooner. I'm just scared my bf work will let him change the 2 weeks off he booked when i had my origional date, as l&d have said if i don't have op done on the 13th sept, my origional date won't still be there for me (28th sept). xxx

Hell dont think twice go for the three week one!You can look after yourself when you are done!

Very exciting ... don't miss it. Your BF will be home in the evenings & from what I have read on here you will be tired when you come home anyway. You should be able to cope on your own in the daytime (correct me if I am wrong any post op'ers). Then when he gets his holiday you will be more recovered to enjoy yourselves more .... Yehhh, good luck, Danielle:jelous::jelous:

Maybe not so good being tired after op with my 2 year old. But bf has said even if he has to take time off sick we are gonna make it!!

oh wow how exciting for you!!!! yes go for it!!!!!!!!!!!! good lyuck and get the milk out lol

Back