• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my date

woo5001

Ooooo like a kid in a sweet shop got my date 6th feb am soooo excited can't believe it's happening am I supposed to be nervous cos I'm not ( not yet anyway lol) start my pre op diet a week on Monday anyone else in then at Salford?? Xxx

Yay I get my op on the same day but at spite Macclesfield :) I'm like you hunni can't wait to embrace the whole experience. Good luck and let me know how you get on :) x

Good luck to you both xx you won't regeret it and i was excited and nervous right up to being put to sleep :)

pinklady130868 said:
Yay I get my op on the same day but at spite Macclesfield :) I'm like you hunni can't wait to embrace the whole experience. Good luck and let me know how you get on :) x

Thanks hunny and good luck to you too I'm sooo can't wait still lol keep in touch I'm even looking forward to my pre op diet in a sadistic sort of way lol xx

angiemason said:
Good luck to you both xx you won't regeret it and i was excited and nervous right up to being put to sleep :)

Thanks love I am just so excited about getting fit and healthy even at 50 lol cos if the truth be known I'm only 30 inside lol xxx

woo5001 said:
Ooooo like a kid in a sweet shop got my date 6th feb am soooo excited can't believe it's happening am I supposed to be nervous cos I'm not ( not yet anyway lol) start my pre op diet a week on Monday anyone else in then at Salford?? Xxx
Whooooo exciting times ahead for u :) really pleased for u hun, I wasnt nervous just excited until they was putting me to sleep lol but by then it's too late lol good luck all will b fine x

woohoo woo! thats sounds wierd hahaha, im so pleased for you :) thats 2 of you that are having ops on my birthday, good luck :) xxx

Caren said:
woohoo woo! thats sounds wierd hahaha, im so pleased for you :) thats 2 of you that are having ops on my birthday, good luck :) xxx

Aw well that's a fantastic omen then everything will be good cos it's your birthday thanks so much for your good wishes I will have to make you a birthday card lol xxx

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Yay ... not long to wait, honey ... best thing you will ever do :) Good Luck, babe xxx :D

Thanks so much feel like running round the streets shouting out but too fat to run yet lol xxxx

Laura b said:
Whooooo exciting times ahead for u :) really pleased for u hun, I wasnt nervous just excited until they was putting me to sleep lol but by then it's too late lol good luck all will b fine x

Thanks Laura and you're looking good xxx

Great news Hun congrats :) xx

brilliant news!!!!

Congratulations! :)

Back