• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my date

Good luck with your operations lovelies x you will go through loads of emotions between now and Caren's birthday, but remember you are in the right spot for help and advice x

I'm officially excited for you x

Sent via telephonic magic!

Dinda said:
Good luck with your operations lovelies x you will go through loads of emotions between now and Caren's birthday, but remember you are in the right spot for help and advice x

I'm officially excited for you x

Sent via telephonic magic!

Aw thank you xxx

Thank you everyone, it's so nice to be part of this group cos you all know what we're going through at every stage :)
For those that still have a way to go may I wish you the patience and strength to stay strong and positive :) :)

pinklady130868 said:
Thank you everyone, it's so nice to be part of this group cos you all know what we're going through at every stage :)
For those that still have a way to go may I wish you the patience and strength to stay strong and positive :) :)

Where are you having your op?? Xx

woo5001 said:
Where are you having your op?? Xx

Sorry I'm forgetting myself you already told me think excitement is getting the better of me I'm having lots of blonde moments lol are you on Facebook?? Xx

Hi
I was just wondering if you minded me joining your party as I also have my op on 6th Feb :bday:. I am having a sleeve at Luton and Dunstable with my pre-op booked for Friday 27th Jan and my pre-op milk diet starting next Monday.

Good luck to both of you and Happy Birthday Caren for the 6th :)

Yay froddy join our club- looks like Monday 6th February is a great day for all of us :)
We can all watch each others progress good luck and best wishes x

Welcome to our pre op diet party our surgery anniversary and post op progress just a shame were all in different areas but good luck ladies I'm not on milk diet mines a low carb far sugar one oooooooo still sooooo excited xxx

woo5001 said:
Welcome to our pre op diet party our surgery anniversary and post op progress just a shame were all in different areas but good luck ladies I'm not on milk diet mines a low carb far sugar one oooooooo still sooooo excited xxx

Fat not far lol xx

Sooooo disappointed my theatre list has been cancelled got my new date 15th feb so ladies good luck for the 6th unfortunately I won't be joining you and Caren it won't be on your birthday ah well still gotta be positive though xx

Aw that's a real shame Woo5001 :( but at least 15th Feb is not too far away. I am convinced mine will be postponed and I know my hospital only tend to give you a day or two's notice - but I am so hoping it isn't as the 6th Feb fits in really nicely with the kid's half term being the week after.

I started my pre-op diet today as I found myself eating far too much rubbish. As I am at the L&D I had to do the milk diet for 4 weeks last summer so, in theory at least, doing it for 2 1/2 weeks shouldn't be too bad. ( However last summer I wasn't excited/anxious/nervous about an upcoming op so I know I will probably find it much harder this time round as I cannot turn to food for my comfort blanket :rolleyes:.)

I'm ok about it the secretary said it was nice to get notice apparantly the whole days list is cancelled not just mine so they having to fit people in wherever lol got to do 2 wks pre op diet so that's still on hold pass the biscuits lol kidding still trying to avoid stuff like that good luck though Hun and should still be joining you soon on the losers bench xx

GREAT NEWS!!!

GOOD LUCK XX

Thanks love I am just so excited about getting fit and healthy even at 50 lol cos if the truth be known I'm only 30 inside lol xxx

OMG i just looked at your pic and thought, oh another young un, wish there were more my age (50) on here,
then i read this post, must say you do look more 30 than 50.
everyone looks so young,
Good luck on wednesday :) lol

Back