• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my date

How exciting xxx good luck :)

Brilliant! Best of luck. And the 18th is a lucky day - my wife's and my father's birthday! lol

All the best on your weight loss journey xx

Thank you all I can't actually believe it I was in two minds to accept it or not with it been so close to Christmas xx

Great news, Finally. Next step pre op diet. So pleased for you.

I think it's a great date to have your surgery. Christmas won't be a challenge to you this year as youll be on fluids and no alcohol. This has got to be your best present ever!

Woo hoo! You must be on cloud 9! Start marking the days off on your calender because it will be here before you know it !

Congrats on your surgery date! Christmas will be a total breeze for you as you really won't feel tempted by anything at all a week after your surgery.

Thank you all I'm hoping I won't feel to down without all the lovely Christmas food but if I'm not hungry it shouldn't bother me too much I will just have to look forward to my mussy Christmas dinner I'm still in shock that I've got my date I finally know when I'm having my bypass after wondering for the past 10 months it still doesn't feel real

Congratulations, I'm 10 days post op but was originally booked for Dec. There was a cancellation so managed to slip in to November instead.

I was worried at first about having surgery so close to Christmas but knowing what I know now I needn't have worried.

I don't feel hungry at all and I'm still cooking the family dinners so there's plenty to tempt me.

I think I'd have coped with Christmas just fine!!

Enjoy the best Christmas ever..!

Good you have a date . Plenty of room for you on the losers bench as we are all getting smaller :)

I can't wait to be on the losers bench with you all I thought I would be scared after finding out my date but I'm actually excited that till it comes to it then I will be petrified xx

I can't wait to be on the losers bench with you all I thought I would be scared after finding out my date but I'm actually excited that till it comes to it then I will be petrified xx

Congratulations sjwood! My op is on the same date so I understand your excitement :)

Back