• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've got my date - so excited

I know that my last supper was a pork pie and sponge cake with icing, not what I would have choosen but just as I finished it the hospital called me and told me that I was pushed in for an earlier date and could I start the preop that day! :)

Hiya

Well tonight I'm off to my friends for a bbq but will be indulging in a few "shandies" i.e vodka with no sugar mixer but won't pig out xxxxx

wow! nic and emma you are so good! i had a dozen last suppers and drank as much as possible. i was very good by having only liquids in the 48 hours leading up to the op, rather than the 24 hours recommended but that was only cos i was worried the op would be delayed if my tum wasnt empty but appart from that....i made a right pig of myself! good on u for being so composed and well behaved. just goes to show ur committment to the op and the results of it. xxxxxxxxx

LOL was going to say that was a strange choice lol, good that you didn't have to worry about it though eh xxxx

I know that my last supper was a pork pie and sponge cake with icing, not what I would have choosen but just as I finished it the hospital called me and told me that I was pushed in for an earlier date and could I start the preop that day! :)

nic you have a time at the bbq and indulge in a few voddies my fav is bacardi and diet coke funnily enough i hate the taste of drinks with sugar in and always have diet im sure you will have a fab time celebrating you finally having a date xx

Hiya Emma

Well I had a good time thanks, had a bit of a headache this morning but I'm fine now lol.

How's u today? xx

Hi Nic,

I am back off hols and trying to catch up with everyones news. Fabby about you having your date - I am so chuffed for you. Hopefully we may have our ops around the same time...my consultation is next Mon. Hope the head soon clears, keep us posted xx

hi nic once again congratulations on ur date 4 bypass, ul be ok u have waited long enough lol take care xxx

Hi Nic!!!!!!

So pleased for you!!!!! wont be long now and you will of had your op and be on the losing side!!!!! don't forget hear for you whenever you need me

XX

Thanks Mandy your a star xxx

hi nic hope your ok i wont be online over next few days as i got my mum visiting from corwall today till thursday.chat soon take care xx

Hi Emma

No problem, have a good few days, take care hun xxx

Back