• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my dates

caraline

:woohoo: I finally got my letter today with my dates on, I am chuffed to bits they are here. Its definitely on now. I have my Pre opp next Wednesday afternoon. and I go in for the opp on the 20th of May. Very excited and a little nervous all rolled into one

:woohoo: I finally got my letter today with my dates on, I am chuffed to bits they are here. Its definitely on now. I have my Pre opp next Wednesday afternoon. and I go in for the opp on the 20th of May. Very excited and a little nervous all rolled into one

Yay!! It's great news :)

Where are you having your op? I'm at st Richards- my pre op was last Wednesday a DMT band being done next sat 4 may so I won't be far from you having yours done! What are you having do e x

Hiya Bex

I'm getting a bypass at Sunderland Royal Hospital x

I am panicking a bit, I can't remember my weight when I last got weighed through srh x

OOOhhh thats great news cant believe you dunno what you weighed at last app, I remember things like that or would have noted it on my calendar. Well I would be knuckling down now so that I know I have lost the weight before the pre op, they are really clamping down now. xx Good luck you can do it xx

Congrats Caraline! Good luck :) :) :)

Just been on the Phone to Sunderland, because am stressing if I have put weight on, and they going to give me a ring back later on today or tomorrow. I think am stressing so much because a lady on here put weight on. Fingers and toes crossed lol x

Yes Iwould find out to. You need to know so that you can do what needs ti be done. I knew when they rang that I had put little bit on, she said when she rang had I put weight on I said no, n she said thats good cos they were cancelling those who put weight on frightened the crap outta me. I started the very next day, I lost a stone in 3 weeks and that was my holidays as well and then I did 10 days on the preop which all in all was 3 lb short of 2 stone on the day of the op, so it can be done. just stay strong n focussed, I was that stressed by the time the preop came my bp was sky high and was never usually high at all. So just relax when you find out and then away you go xx best of luck if I can help ya with advice just ask xx Had my op Aug 2011 10 1/2 stone form the very start xx

They rang this morning chrisa, the last time I got my weight checked I was 123.5kg and am 121.2kg so I have done it. chuffed to bits with myself x

WEheyyy but keep it going it looks better fro you if its coming down still and you will feel better in ya self xx

Back